Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beauty is really skin deep



Want to know what’s in your beauty & cosmetic products that you are putting on your skin everyday??

Skin Deep is a safety guide to cosmetics and personal care products brought to you by researchers at the Environmental Working Group.

I have just gone through my entire bathroom cupboard checking ingredient by ingredient on the cosmetics database website to see what types of toxins I am putting on my skin everyday. And slowly one by one I am switching my products to a more organic- skin friendly product. You can either search by brand or by individual ingredient. Each ingredient is scored by low, moderate and high hazardous warnings.

It’s shocking to see that some of the everyday products like shampoo and hand soap have some of the highest toxicity levels that cause sickness like cancer and birth deformities.

Click on the below link today to check what types of toxins you are putting on your skin. www.cosmeticsdatabase.com



Its all about making an educated decision for you and your families health & well being.

Peace & love

Pee-jay

No comments:

Post a Comment